As a charity and limited company, FCDWL is governed by a Board of volunteer Directors. They oversee the ethos, strategy, monitoring and reporting of the organisation. These Trustees come from a variety of backgrounds: service users, entrepreneurs, educationalists, local businesses, politicians and retired professionals.
- Is long established and experienced
- Has gained national recognition and awards for its work
- Achieved 6s in its most recent inspection
- Known for innovation and quality in its services
- View our latest Annual Report here »
FCDWL would not be anything without the dedicated full and part-time staff who keep the organisation going and deliver its wide range of services. All staff are qualified and experienced in their fields and our play staff are registered with the Scottish Social Services Council and are fully vetted to work with children.