‘Play Is Our Work’ and our training team is no different. We specialise in creating and delivering engaging and participative play training.
Our training centre is SQA approved to deliver qualifications in Playwork, Childcare and First Aid and all our training staff are part of our award winning play team.
AREAS OF WORK
- Play Works – A National Conference of Play. We have created, planned and delivered the acclaimed Play Works Conference in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017. In 2015 we attracted Suzanne Zeedyk as our guest speaker and 2016 Theresa Casey, President of the International Play Association was our guest speaker and this year our guest speaker was Sue Palmer, Chair of Upstart Scotland. Further information and pictures are available on the Play Works Facebook
- We currently deliver units from the NPA Childhood Practice Support Worker Course for West Lothian College. Please visit West Lothian College for further information.
- Emergency First Aid at Work – SCQF Level 5 (1 credit). This course is delivered over 6 hours and meets the Health & Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 in respect of Emergency First Aid at Work.
- Bespoke Play Training – we are able to tailor play training to fit your organisation’s needs. This could range from 1 hour theory based sessions to full day outdoor workshops. Edinburgh City Council, Stirling Council, Inspiring Scotland and Scottish Out of School Care Network are just some of the organisations we have delivered training for.
- Guest Speakers – we are regularly asked to speak at local and national events. This can be arranged by request.
If you require more information about any of the above please contact us on 01506 857158 or email: email@example.com